Recruitment of engineers/research assistants in Associate Professor Hang Zhou's research group
School of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Peking University
Hang Zhou (Associate Professor)
Current Graduate Standards:
Bachelor degree: RMB 100,000 + housing allowance + performance reward
Master's degree: RMB 120,000 + housing allowance + performance award
(Note: Salary of candidates who have participated in the work and have technical development experience can be interviewed)
This research group intends to accept 2 engineers/research assistants in the direction of photodetector.
This position is responsible for the research of perovskite photodetectors and industry-university-research cooperation for fingerprint recognition, X-ray detection and image sensor applications.
1. Assist in training postgraduate students;
2. Responsible for daily management and maintenance of experimental equipment;
3. Assist in developing image sensor readout circuit.
1. Major in microelectronics, automation, physics or materials;
2. Fond of studying and enterprising;
3. Good at communication and cooperation, and steady in handling affairs.
Experience in Labview, FPGA, Raspberry Pi, analog circuit development is a plus
1. Personal Profile;
2. Scientific and technological Achievements/Graduation thesis;
(Above is electronic file)
Please prepare a 15-minute PPT to introduce your work and future research plan.